Monday, April 16, 2012

Which is your favorite spell? - Page 2

Casting locust swarm on your minions is one of the best combinations ever.

Imagine you could imbue your skellies with amp damage or decrepify?

The witch doctor will rock!|||Zombie wall indeed.

Does the locust swarm make anyone think of a castable rabies?|||Rabies never dissolved flesh...|||Though it did spread from monster to monster (as does rabies), I think someone's never played a druid. |||What are you talking about? I have played 15 rabies druids to date...and it still never dissolved flesh.

Locust seems like a physical attack so if a monster is PI it won't take damage from it.

Rabies could be tanked with poison res, not PI.|||I really liked Zombie Wall, but the concept of Locust Swarm has really taken me off

+1 Locust Swarm ATW \o/

@arlington: LW can be any of "Poison", "Acid", "Disease" or "Physical", or even a combination of some/all of them.|||I really like the CE on your own pets. Think of it's potential for PvP (assuming they don't nerf the damage) The WD's pet CE skill could really be deadly.

There could be numerous PvP tactics used already just from the game demo. I.E. if enemy strays too near to pets, BOOM! or stun enemy with firebomb, cast pet on top and SPLAT!|||barbarian charge, haven't seen this zombie wall yet O_o|||I will have to say the Locust Swarm, I mean come on how awesome was that to see it shred threw like five or six zombies leaving just bones.|||Quote:








Zombie wall indeed.

Does the locust swarm make anyone think of a castable rabies?




My thoughts exactly. Seems like synergies are going to be more than passive bonues in this game, and skills/spells will have multiple functions. AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment