Monday, April 16, 2012

Which is your favorite spell? - Page 3

tie between locust swarm and fire bomb for me...on the other hand, Zombie Wall was also kinda cool...so hard to choose. |||wait until zombie prison|||I'm amazed no one mentioned the ability to cast spells at your own pets yet.

One thing I was really dreaming of for D3 was the ability to combine spells, and so far it could become a reality! |||My favorite is soul harvest, it seems like it could have cool potential. However, I don't like the overall design that would make soul harvest cool.|||Old thread is OLD. I like Meteor Storm, when 1 meteor at a time just isn't enough (is 1 EVER enough?)

EDIT: oops, forgot this was fave Witch Doctor spells...in that case I vote for Fire Bats!|||All bout the mass confusion thing you know at some point you will hit that and sit back and laugh|||Quote:








Fire Bats!




Yes. This one skill is what makes me want to play a WD.|||Quote:








Mine was locust swarm




Personally, I'm a huge fan of summons. I would like to say something with summoning, but currently there are only zombie dogs.

So I'll go with something else in the Voodoo skill-tree.

I choose Horrify, it looks really cool, and it is actually kind of scary. The Witch Doctor makes some very voodoo-like shaman chants and a big ghoulish looking version of the Witch Doctor starts freakin' out on the enemies around. It's really cool. I can see a lot of uses for this, ideally in PvP.

FEAR SPAM|||Quote:








All bout the mass confusion thing you know at some point you will hit that and sit back and laugh




This.

Blizzard is doing good with spells so far, I'm looking forward to see the rest of them.|||Horrify.

Not for its pretty unoriginal effect, but for it's amazing graphics. If all of the WD skills would have looked like that in the Demo and at Blizzcon, many less people would keep saying it's a lame char.

No comments:

Post a Comment