Monday, April 16, 2012

Which is your favorite spell? - Page 4

Locust Swarm thus far...

And I'm feeling some Locust Swarm + Mass Confusion combos to "thin out their numbers" a bit. Oh, with some Mongrels too.|||Suicide Mongrels is my favourite. Mass confusion, tossing fire, sacrificing low HP mongrels for that extra blow up effect will be amazing for micromanagement.

I could see it now: Summon Mongrel, Summon Mongrel, Locust swarm, locust swarm, "ah crap im nearly surrounded!", Soul Harvest, Soul Harvest, Mass confusion, Soul Harvest, Soul Harvest, Fear, (mongrel number 1 low) "Boom!", summon Mongrel, Mongrel Number 2 low "boom". Rinse Repeat.

If they don't have any timer cooldowns, you could be sacrificing mongrels while tossing fire, amazing crowd cleanup capability.

I think Witchdoctor will be a class of great finesse, much moreso than a warlock.|||I think i love to destroy my summons for explosions.

Kamikzaaa|||I would have to add my vote for Soul Harvest. Great visual but I think what gets me the most is the sound the spell makes.|||yep, zombie wall. WD looks trapper'ish to me and the wall would group them for dog explosions, acid clouds, locusts, soul harvest, etc. and still do dmg itself. invaluable tool.

Horrify would make monsters run back and forth thru all the above mentioned stuff so it would be useful too but I think it will be unreliable in many situations.|||You got to love the zombie wall it gets no better then that.|||Locust swarm!!!!! >|||+1 for soul harvest. The animation and the screaming sounds just charmed me.|||Fire Bat Swarm... no way to hate it...|||Quote:








Fire Bat Swarm... no way to hate it...




With the appropriate runes this skill should be a continuous cast spell with a full screen range. The spell will drain all your mana and half your life. It will last 588 seconds and Bat Out Of Hell will play during this time. It's instant death for everything that touches the stream of bats.

No comments:

Post a Comment