Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Oo ee oo ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang! The Witch Doctor OT

[:1]It seems that the new DIII community forums are missing the one thing that makes dii.net so inviting; Off Topic Threads. So put on your voodoo mask , grab a cold one, and raise some OT, or zombie walls, or both.

Keep in mind forum rules still apply, so keep the foul language, flaming, and mindless spam out (I can read all I want about how people are getting uppity about the possible lack of necromancers in DIII in the rest of this particular fourm).|||Oddly, your choice of topic, is exactly how I picture the WD speaking during the game.|||I've stuck this thread for a bit, because I found the title amusing and would like to see it more. |||http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBMEZvZSWFQ|||Wait a minute... which doctor are we talking about?

|||Thanks Thy, I think this has to be my first stuck thread!

Funny you mention that Es, I was originally thinking of naming the thread something to the effect of: Which doctor? Witch doctor?|||AAAAAALLLLLVVVIIIIINNNN!



-Sorry couldn't resist.|||That devil emoticon is perfect as a voodoo mask.|||It was either that or my favorite , but you're right Mad Mantis, the is quite befitting.|||I'm trying to get into the spirit of the WD, so I'm making a mask like that. I've already got a cardboard box and grass. All I need is some crack and a place that looks like the jungle. The crack is the easy part. I don't think the zoo will allow me near the jungle.

No comments:

Post a Comment