Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Oo ee oo ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang! The Witch Doctor OT - Page 3

[:1]Perry Cox

John Dorian

Turk/Turkleton

Oh yes, I love Scrubs : D|||Thompson_Twin. "Doctor, doctor! Can't you see I'm burnin', burnin'!"|||I'm shooting for Dr. Bombay|||Dr. Mindbender. Finally a use for the name of the most deranged of the COBRA's.|||Dr Evil or Dr Who is what I'm going for |||Dr. No could be fun too. I love how this has gone from the OT to what I'm planning on naming my witch doctor thread.|||Normally people would warn that a thread needs to get back on topic. I've never seen someone call for a thread to be taken back off topic.|||Heh, that happens more than you'd think (well in the druid forum that is). I just think there have been some neat names that have popped up, and might try and snag a few of the aforementioned if they don't get take on whichever realm I end up on.|||I'll be going for Dr Acula personally....|||Quote:








Heh, that happens more than you'd think (well in the druid forum that is).




And here I thought all druids were raving loonies who could only talk OT. Then again I think the last time I was there Garbad was still Mod.

No comments:

Post a Comment