Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Oo ee oo ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang! The Witch Doctor OT - Page 2

[:1]Just don't get into any trouble with the law for your cracked-out, grass-wearing, jungle hobo antics. ^_^|||He gives new meaning to "Blow" pipe?|||we were joking about a d3 OT forum in the chat yesterday, and how weird a concept it would be. after all, why do you need more than 1 OT forum, when the purpose of such a forum is to not talk about the game? And yet here we are, 12 hours later, and it's a serious request. heh heh heh|||I don't know about others, but as someone who doesn't play as much as I used to, the OT's are nice place to shoot the breeze. I also think there's nothing wrong with each forum having it's own OT; they all have their own character (probably because it's the same regulars and inside jokes). Speaking from experience most of the older shapeshifting druid players on our respective realms are pretty tightly knit and have spent hours pubbing together, so the druid off topic forum seems like a much more natural place to keep up than say the PvP OT (though Kiba will still spam that for the heck of it).

I think it'd be neat if OT's eventually sprang up in some (though not necessarily all) of the d3 forums as those begin to take on a character of their own. I can see myself enjoying a witch doctor should I end up playing d3 when it comes out, so I decided to plop one down here and make it a little more hospitable.|||So, how many WDs are going to be named some derivative of Alvin and/or Chipmunk?

Furthermore, there has got to be a WD-40 joke around the bend somewhere...|||Well the WD seems like the class I would be spending the most amount of time on, so I figured the same thing as Queen Mebd, why not come over here. Most sub-forums attract a certain kind of people. It is not surprising that they would also like to OT together. And OT threads are great for those comments that just don't fit anywhere else.|||Quote:








So, how many WDs are going to be named some derivative of Alvin and/or Chipmunk?




I'm going for Endugu. But I think I must be quick to take the name on B.Net.|||Dr Feelgood also has a high chance for abuse. Not to mention any character from a hospital series.|||You'd be surprised what don't snag for names, you just may be able to secure Endugu when d3 comes out. I'm thinking Dr Strangelove could make for a neat witch doctor name.|||I'm going to name my witch doctor GeorgeClooney.

No comments:

Post a Comment