Monday, April 16, 2012

Female Witch Doctor

I just randomly noticed on the EU diablo 3 site that the female witch doctor is actually up! It hasn't been shown on the US site yet...

http://eu.blizzard.com/diablo3/chara...itchdoctor.xml

|||Now it is on the US site too... and it's on the news too...

I'll have to admit that she's the best designed character so far...I truly like her design...

If I ever use a WD it will surely be a female one now...

Blizz could add such facepaint to the male one... it could look freaky and interesting... (funnily enough tho... the WD will most likely be using a mask most of the time, so... ehrm)

nevertheless the male Monk is still my favorite char...|||I think WD will be my first char, and because the fem model is so much better then the male, I might even play a fem WD first.

Good work Blizzard, maybe a bit too much feathers around her but oh well.

Wirt|||The male WD was love at first sight for me - I still prefer him :].

That's not to say that the female WD doesn't look good, I just usually gravitate towards whatever gender I saw any class first revealed as.|||Female looks much better than the male. The fur, face-paint and overall color scheme definitely make her more impressive than the male version. I wonder if this is a case of art evolving during development and if the male will also get an art upgrade.|||my first thought was "thunder thighs." maybe it's just my monitor, but the leggings around her hips just look like more . . .hip.|||I like the look. And yes, agree that it's an upgrade over the fairly plain male WD. Perhaps he'll get an upgrade as well, with some added ornamentation and/or war paint.

Just posted a main page vote on the female wd's look, so we'll see if the general opinion matches the largely favorable comments thus far made about her.|||I think that plain male look Flux is like Wiz male to female comparison, male WD and fem Wiz, are in their light/unarmored look, and counterparts are fairly armored.|||she scares me |||I'm glad they actually gave her clothes, and didn't make her look like a sex-beast like most females in most games.

No comments:

Post a Comment