Monday, April 16, 2012

witch doctor d3's most original charactor so far? - Page 3

Detheroc I also don�t give a damn about it to be honest, but sometimes in order to stimulate myself i write in blogs, write poetry and often read, so i basically write here because it satisfies me, as well as it does for you, i am sure. I don�t play many games and i have also never played wow, because i don�t have that much time, moreover i also keep it a strict policy never to pay pr. month to play a game.|||It indeed is, barbarian is Hellfire/d2 character, wizard is the usual spellflinger, monk returns from hellfire with a twist.

Witch doctor could be a sort of druid/necro mix up but still it is very original|||I'm happy with the originality of the classes so far. As we all know Gameplay > All|||If they are going to keep skill runes then this may end up being the only way of making/allowing for original characters. We will have to make them and they will provide us with the pizza base.

It is effectively a druid with a different theme from where I stand. Where as the monk isn't anything like the monk from hellfire its just the same theme. In other words vice versa.|||Quote:








If they are going to keep skill runes then this may end up being the only way of making/allowing for original characters.




My biggest fear for D3. From what I have seen so far Blizz has decided on one or two builds for a single class and most skills will be tailored to those builds.

No comments:

Post a Comment