Wednesday, April 18, 2012

How do you shorten Mongrel?? - Page 3

I'm for Moes, or Mo's...

1 Mo, two Moes, Mo-man (spec that uses lots of Moes).

Boommo, mongrel explosion.

Simple, and much better to the ear than vet or dog...|||My guesses:

"dogs"

"ZD"

"fido"|||Hang on a sec, how did we miss this one:

"B*tches"



and of course, the shortest way would be to call them "k9's", but I don't think that'll stick.|||Dog sounds fine enough to me.

Yay for DOG-SITTERS!!!|||Come heere boy!

Or just Dwg.|||Quote:








I can't see it ending up being anything other than dogs, to be honest.

And a WD who specializes in Mongrels will end up being called a Dog Whisperer. It just fits too perfectly to not happen.

The exception to this that I could see would be people who for whatever reason not liking Mongrels ("I don't use mutts!"). I think that "mutts" could be a viable derisive slang term used by the dog-haters.




Oh no... look what you've done. I'm now tempted to name my Witch Doctor "WhoLetTheDogsOut".

No.. I don't think I could no matter how funny and awesome that would be at the same time |||has anyone suggested

k9|||k9 is nice.

It's just harder to type (for me personally) than dog. Numbers =/|||personally i think 'mongs' work the best... seems to flow better i guess. though i'll probably end up just calling them 'dogs'

and k9 doesnt really do it for me, i dont like having to stretch my fingers to numbers if i dont have to while im trying to be real quick.

edit:


Quote:








Lets compare it to the current summonable, "skelly". Mongrel is just one character longer.




i always did 'skel' or possibly 'skele', for skel mongrel is 75% longer.|||Mong in England is slang for an idiot.



I quite like Dogs but that is a touch vague, will probably be most likely though.

KT

No comments:

Post a Comment