Monday, April 16, 2012

Which is your favorite spell? - Page 5

Plague of Toads!

Visually and conceptually my fav skill, i mean come on, conquering your foes and possibly other player with a bunch of hungry, smelly, flesh-seeking toads? It dont get much better than that! |||The skill(actually more of a combo of skills) that I think sounds like a lot of fun would be unrelenting assault/sacrifice. I imagine a heat seeking corpse explosion type of game play. It is all speculative of course, but in all the skills released that notion really caught my interest.|||I don't know about you guys, but I'm dying to see a summoned Fetish Army.|||Quote:








I don't know about you guys, but I'm dying to see a summoned Fetish Army.




Well, if we talk about not-yet-shown spells, I'm pretty sure that the "Grasp of the Death" spell is going to be hellishly awesome...|||Quote:








I don't know about you guys, but I'm dying to see a summoned Fetish Army.




Me too. This had better be a decent army and not three fetishes.




Quote:








Well, if we talk about not-yet-shown spells, I'm pretty sure that the "Grasp of the Death" spell is going to be hellishly awesome...




I'm getting this whole Death Knight Desecration feel from that spell.|||Sesmic Slam...It Shines!|||Zombie wall is funky


Quote:




I'm getting this whole Death Knight Desecration feel from that spell.




Same here |||Anything that has to do with Pygmies|||All of them

No comments:

Post a Comment