Saturday, April 21, 2012

Help Re-Name Witch Doctor Skills - Page 2

I'm telling you, man. "Spider Totem".|||Quote:








I'm telling you, man. "Spider Totem".




The WoW haters fanclub would poop bricks. No totems.|||They could do it for the irony of it, but I like the shamanistic idea behind. It just sounds correct, even though it reminds me of WC3. This is one thing that they could take.

Fire Bats = Bat out of Hell. Seriously, we need a Meat Loaf spell.

Mass Confuse = Dementia, Delirium or Psychosis. All fit the bill and sound less lame.|||I like Delirium, especially because it reminds me of the rune word that would turn you into a flayer. Inside joke potential!|||Loving the "Dementia" name for Mass Confuse, sounds fitting.

As for Fire Bats = Plague of Flames, Burning Swarm, Winged Flames, I don't know.

And, excuse me for my ignorance, but what does Spider Statue do?|||I don't think they would use dementia....as it is a real life problem a lot of people encounter and have to live through. Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, just saying I think they would shy away from that.

I like Plague of Fire.

I also like Delerium. Visions of Anarchy would be a cool name too, but may sound too much like a heavy metal band name.

As for the Meatload spell.....what about an attract style spell called "Fight Club"? Maybe call Horrify the Rocky Horrify Picture Show?|||Spider Statue: Kiss of Lloth (you can't always be orignal)

Fire Bats: I totally agree with Mad Mantis on this one. Bats Outta Hell is such an obvious choice.

Speaking of Mad Mantis. Why not rename Locust Swarm to "Mad Mantis Swarm". All those bugs looks alike anyway.|||Mass Confuse---Mass Hypnosis. It's the name of a Sepultura song.|||Quote:








i started reading the title and i was sure that this was about renaming the witch doctor. A witch doctor belongs in warcraft...

But anyway,

spider statue : stone form

fire bats. : Breathe of fire

mass conufuse : howl of terror

these names would be awesome and totally innovative!




omgomg to much wow.|||as for me..



firebats: Kindled/ Scorched Wings

(firebats are for starcraft)

mass confusion: Loa's Mirror

(since the foes intend to fight each other,

they will saw their own allies as Loa's image

that provokes them, thus initiating a battle)

spider statue: Venom Pillar

No comments:

Post a Comment