Thursday, April 19, 2012

Wands are Dumb - Page 5

I think the wd should be able to wear skin suits like those worn by Buffalo Bill.|||Well, this thread got a little off topic, but no, this is what I'm thinking Blizzard will do to satisfy a wide range of people.

A: You could equip voodoo stuff (bloody skulls and pin dolls)

B: You could equip a conventional weapon (mace, sword, probably not 2h)

C: You could equip a wand, staff, w/ever.

The only challenge this creates is easy to see; balancing them all. If I want to use a sword, they had better damn well be the same stat bonus as a dried skull, or a wand. I think they (Blizzard) said something about class specific weapon and armor sets, so we shall see what they offer us... Or not, I mean it will obviously "ship when it's ready"|||Why would a sword have the same stats as a wand?

No comments:

Post a Comment