Monday, April 16, 2012

Str8 Noob lol

Yes I am a noob to this game, I saw Diablo 3 and the first thing that pops in my head is that this game is a must have. I am a WoW vet and love MMO, RPG, FPS. Oh yes I am hook on MW2 right now. From what I have seen I am 100 percent sure I am going to love the witch doctor I really like to cast spells, anyway. Feel free to send me messages I would like to get to know other people it would be bad business to get this game and never get to play with anybody. I would also like any suggestion that would really help me out of coming out of noob status lol.|||*Thread moved to D3 Witchdoctor Forum, as the topic seems to be about the D3 WD*|||I think this kind of request is more effective after the game has been released.|||You could use your powers of clairvoyance and tell him what he needs to know 5 days ago |||My post ammount feels tiny in this company|||If you want to become less of a noob and have some fun killing time before D3 comes out, go pick up a copy of d2.

No comments:

Post a Comment