Thursday, April 12, 2012

Oo ee oo ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang! The Witch Doctor OT - Page 4

[:1]Maybe ThisDoctor, or Dr Whats.|||Dr. Drake Remory |||Quote:








I've stuck this thread for a bit, because I found the title amusing and would like to see it more.




That has got to be one of the best reasons I've ever seen a forum moderator give for stickying a thread. =P|||Quote:








Dr. Drake Remory




Wikipedia has a handy list of fictional doctors.|||Character sub-forums need OT's , there like-minded players can talk jibberish in between their "strafe or multi" debates, while the OT forum consist of rather lot of serious OT talk like religion or news (I'm definitely not saying the OT forum is a serious place ).

I'm just saying I favour the sub-forums OT's (EMB ) rather than the OT forum.

Aherm, anyway:

Dr. Jan Itor|||Well, we could totally start a religious debate in here if that would make you feel more at home.

Damn. I think I'm turning dyslexic. I keep reading and typing complete sentences and when I press post it appears I missed a number of letters. Either that or Gremlins.|||Quote:








Wikipedia has a handy list of fictional doctors.




Nice list. Where is Dr. Schiwago. Old time classic movie 8) Not so fictional though.


Quote:








Well, we could totally start a religious debate in here if that would make you feel more at home.

Damn. I think I'm turning dyslexic. I keep reading and typing complete sentences and when I press post it appears I missed a number of letters. Either that or Gremlins.




Gremlins eat letters?|||Quote:








Nice list. Where is Dr. Schiwago. Old time classic movie 8) Not so fictional though.




As far as I know Doktor Schiwago is the German name for Doctor Zhivago.




Quote:








Gremlins eat letters?




Letters and planes.|||Ah, OT thread amuse me at work..

I also hear gremlins eat children, but that might just be hearsay.

Dr. Hannibal Lector is miiiiiine! |||Don't think I've seen that in any of the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment