Thursday, April 19, 2012

Blizzcon impressions of the Witch Doctor - Page 2

The "intro" dialogue of the demo is really good RPG-wise. The captain interacts very differently depends on the class you play. While playing the WD He'll get scared at first because he thinks you are a walking dead. Later he'll see you as another yahoo that comes to die for fame and fortune. But the WD debunks his statment with a very heroic line that I don't remember. But I do remember it made the WD look like a very serious character and not goofy at all.|||Check out the the "Lore Panel" recently posted. At 6:00 you can hear a female WD. She sounds very much like Calypso from Pirates of the Carribean.|||Any character we can compare the male Witch Doctor's voice to?|||Apparently the witch doctor has a cajun accent. I bet the author couldn't tell the difference between cajun and creole/island dialect, which from previous articles is the most likely accent for the WD.

However, I'm gonna break a rib laughing if the witch doctor says "cher...", talks about sauce picante, and tells Boudreaux and Thibodeaux jokes.|||hearing this I am even more excited to play the WD, I didnt want him to be a goofball, I was hoping for a Necro personallity, cool headed, kindof a lonewolf, with some fun diolouge but without bieng a goof or a D-bag

"Lord Diablo, I have bested you."

"You were a sad little man Nilalathak" Did I get that one right?

"My my, what a messy little Demon"

and my personl favorite "Baal, never doubt my power."|||Quote:








Apparently the witch doctor has a cajun accent. I bet the author couldn't tell the difference between cajun and creole/island dialect, which from previous articles is the most likely accent for the WD.

However, I'm gonna break a rib laughing if the witch doctor says "cher...", talks about sauce picante, and tells Boudreaux and Thibodeaux jokes.




LMAO, that's the li'l slice of home I needed for quite some time. Remy LeBeau used cher a lot, though it was well-fitting for him.|||this is looking brighter. hm. I hope they keep this up.

macbre evil things pimp|||I must admit that I am somewhat relieved to here this about the Witch Doctor. It seems that it would have been very easy to make him an odd little shell of a character, but Blizzard seems to have gone out of its way to make him less loony, and more an actual character.

Here's Hoping!|||I hope at some stage he goes, "Tastingo!! Yea-hahah!!".

But maybe I'm getting my hopes up a bit.|||I would personally chop off the nuts of whoever directs WoW if that happens, Needlecraft.

Edit: (sorry if you like WoW, but I would!)

No comments:

Post a Comment