Saturday, April 21, 2012

Witch Doctor ---> Witch - Page 3

Quote:








It has nothing to do with his skin color. Please don't imply that I'm racist out of the blue, it's quite rude.

What I'm saying is that aside from a character's skills and overall combat effectiveness his persona and graphical representation play a significant part in a player's mind when they are formulating an opinion of them, subconcious or otherwise. That said I'll give an example of what I mean:

Character - Connotations (what they're persona/image brings to mind):

Barbarian - Strong, Fierce, Brutal, Weary

Wizard - Mysterious, Cunning, Arrogant

Witch Doctor - Frail, Weak, Crackpot, Guy who smoked a few too many joints.

----

I think with a few graphical tweaks/changes maybe a name change we could change the Witch Doctor to have a much more "formidible" persona.

Do you see what I'm saying?




I think I'd love the Wizard, seems a pretty cool class

No comments:

Post a Comment