Saturday, April 21, 2012

So...skill tree and gameplay report? - Page 3

Quote:








I'm pumped to play the Doctor for my first char, and he'll most likely be the first char I beat the game with. Plus every time I think about Plague of Toads I just laugh and think about the first time I'mma use that skill.




Same here, if Blizzard doesn't come up with something I find absolutely breathtaking and amazing for the 4th and 5th characters, I'm definately playing Witch Doctor first. The Plague of Toads looks to be extremely fun, my other favourites are Spider Statue and Zombie Wall.|||Well, who doesn't like zombie wall.

That's one of the things I like about D3. I could play any of the three classes and be happy. I might have to roll for it on release day. I'm serious. I normally play a caster, but I want to break the tradition.|||Quote:








Well, who doesn't like zombie wall.






oh well, they are fun but having a char cause of it? any way i always hated barbs in d2c / x and i stil dont really like it... so wizzy for me ^^

or maybe some kind of arse killer char 4/5 :O who knows

beside, he doesnt really look so good.... looks too much of warcraft 3 witch doctor...|||i probly wont play him "first" but probly my 3rd char...my 1st and 2nd char will probly be the wiz and then the barb since he went through a HUGE revamp that i absolutly love...funny cause he is the char i play the least in D2...well maybe him and the druid are even on that one but you know what i mean

the WD in my eye doesnt look original at all or fun,how he use is summon is the only new stuff ive seen so far on him,the rest is seriously just old graphicly revamped D2 skill so im no to excited about him and would love to see an actual "NEW" class,locust storm was the skill that really looked awesome(because of the skeleton killing animation) but its still a chain dmg spell which isnt that original and the wiz also still as that,the plague of toads look REALLY crappy imo it work almost exactly like charged bolt for now which is highly unoriginal,the spider statue is basicly a poison trap....sooo meh,firebat look awesome but behind that its still a damn inferno,mass confusion is just like old confusion of the old D2 class that was mostly small radius compared to this one,skull of flame=fireblast,some people said that zombie wall is like bone wall but imo its a merge of wall of fire and bone wall a bit more,look cool but still is just something other old class as done,this continue on and on for almost all skill so far

then again what we know is that is tree wasnt finish when we saw him in action...so maybe,but i really doubt il play him other then a 3rd char if he keep using these damn revamped skill

also is first summon(the mongrel) look really bad imo they could have made ghast/ghoul instead you know the fast kind of zombie in D&D

some people hate the necro(mostly for stupid reason that doesnt make sense,like sit down and do nothing...yeah right in normal maybe but in hell it was one of the most tactical class you could have unless you had over the top item) from D2 but he was seriously madly original and new to the genre and also introduced tons of new spell style in Diablo...the WD is unoriginal imo and offer only other graphic improvement of old spell thats basicly why i probly wont play him that much other then to try something different(like i play my elemental druid for example) or if he is madly OP like the hammerdin was...is

im expecting alots from the 2 last char btw and we still didint see all of is spell and also he could be revamped a bit(i hope)...but so far only the graphic stuff of zombie wall and locust swarm would make me play him,compared to the barb and wiz number of skill that i love that really bad|||Quote:








Same here, if Blizzard doesn't come up with something I find absolutely breathtaking and amazing for the 4th and 5th characters, I'm definately playing Witch Doctor first. The Plague of Toads looks to be extremely fun, my other favourites are Spider Statue and Zombie Wall.




I didn't see Spider Statue in action, but it reminds me of my favorite druid skill: Fissure. I hope it will work in similar way. If not, I will like it anyway.



I totally agree with your first sentence. If Blizzard doesn't come up with something absolutely amazing for the 4th or 5th class, I will play Witch Doctor, without any doubt. I like the new soso-wizz (I will ignore lightning-frozen skills which are the same as D2, but the other trees are just amazing) and the new baba-baba (fury looks cool for him), but I prefer at the moment the new necro-dudu

My favorite character in Diablo2 was the Hunter Druid (bow and summons). If they don't come with a character like that, I will probably play Witch Doctor first.|||Quote:








i probly wont play him "first" but probly my 3rd char...my 1st and 2nd char will probly be the wiz and then the barb since he went through a HUGE revamp that i absolutly love...funny cause he is the char i play the least in D2...well maybe him and the druid are even on that one but you know what i mean





well.... my 1st char gonna be wiz, cause i like soso's too much... my second char is gonna be wiz... cause 100% sure i will screw up my 1st char.... my 3rd char would be wiz... beacuse i would have some gear from my "mfer" wiz...

my 4th char could be wd.... but just for sake of playing all avaliable chars... oh same with barb.... hope some cool char 4/5 gonna come and lift my mood up ^_^|||If you see Doogie Howser running around, make sure to give me a shout out... assuming WD will make it to the final game.

I hope we get more info on WD soon.|||They've let us hanging for info for far too long. Even a single new skill would be welcome.|||Quote:








They've let us hanging for info for far too long. Even a single new skill would be welcome.




SOOOOOOOOOOOOO agreed. (Man, that sentence makes the grammar Nazi in me cry.)|||Quote:








i probly wont play him "first" but probly my 3rd char...my 1st and 2nd char will probly be the wiz and then the barb since he went through a HUGE revamp that i absolutly love...funny cause he is the char i play the least in D2...well maybe him and the druid are even on that one but you know what i mean

the WD in my eye doesnt look original at all or fun,how he use is summon is the only new stuff ive seen so far on him,the rest is seriously just old graphicly revamped D2 skill so im no to excited about him and would love to see an actual "NEW" class,locust storm was the skill that really looked awesome(because of the skeleton killing animation) but its still a chain dmg spell which isnt that original and the wiz also still as that,the plague of toads look REALLY crappy imo it work almost exactly like charged bolt for now which is highly unoriginal,the spider statue is basicly a poison trap....sooo meh,firebat look awesome but behind that its still a damn inferno,mass confusion is just like old confusion of the old D2 class that was mostly small radius compared to this one,skull of flame=fireblast,some people said that zombie wall is like bone wall but imo its a merge of wall of fire and bone wall a bit more,look cool but still is just something other old class as done,this continue on and on for almost all skill so far

then again what we know is that is tree wasnt finish when we saw him in action...so maybe,but i really doubt il play him other then a 3rd char if he keep using these damn revamped skill

also is first summon(the mongrel) look really bad imo they could have made ghast/ghoul instead you know the fast kind of zombie in D&D

some people hate the necro(mostly for stupid reason that doesnt make sense,like sit down and do nothing...yeah right in normal maybe but in hell it was one of the most tactical class you could have unless you had over the top item) from D2 but he was seriously madly original and new to the genre and also introduced tons of new spell style in Diablo...the WD is unoriginal imo and offer only other graphic improvement of old spell thats basicly why i probly wont play him that much other then to try something different(like i play my elemental druid for example) or if he is madly OP like the hammerdin was...is

im expecting alots from the 2 last char btw and we still didint see all of is spell and also he could be revamped a bit(i hope)...but so far only the graphic stuff of zombie wall and locust swarm would make me play him,compared to the barb and wiz number of skill that i love that really bad




I have to quote the whole post, because you have thought EXACTLY what i have about the skills. The are all skills from d2, but not only that, they are those skills which near no-one used (at least in higher levels of difficulty) walls (if you were a nec everyone would shout at you if you created some), charged bolt, inferno, nec curses (except one or 2 who were real useful)...

Nevertheless i will play as first char with the wd, because at the beginning no-one will have good items etc so we will be able to realy play for fun, and he seems the most fun of all. However later on i think he may not be used too much and be classified as a weak char

No comments:

Post a Comment