Saturday, April 21, 2012

Witch Doctor Skill Trees - Page 2

I thought I saw some masks with Mass Confusion. But even more mask-like than with Horrify.|||Quote:








Let's just hope they come up with a cooler name than "Fire Bats". That skill looks so damned cool; it deserves a fitting title.




Then try to come up with some names. We could even dedicate a thread to this and maybe come up with a contest, although I don't have prizes at the moment.|||*Starts new thread*|||I think the fact horrify and mass confusiuon are in different skilltrees is to allow players to have defensive skills whatever path (skilltree) they choose to specialize in. Just like temporal, storm and stone armor in wizard skills distribution|||True, I agree with onishin. They have to balance all three skill trees, and thats why they spread them around, at least makes sense like this...|||Any word on when will we see the stats on the WD skills?|||None yet. I'll go bug Flux about it.|||Mantis, could you also ask about getting a gameplay report to accompany those skills, just like the Barbarian had?|||I've sent the request to Flux, all we can do now is wait.|||Quote:




First tree is Plague which has skills like Plague of Toads, Spider Statue, and Locust Swarm

Second tree is Spirit which has skills like Skull of Flame, Soul Harvest, Firebats, and Mass Confusion

Third tree is Voodoo which has Summon Zombie Dog, Sacrifice, Wall of Zombies, and Horrify

The skills, skill names, and trees are of course not final but this is what was shown at BlizzCon.




*drool*

A buch of those sound very awesome, especially Spider Statue. I can't find anywhere to actualy see them, I guess no video footage made it out of BlizzCon?

No comments:

Post a Comment