Thursday, April 19, 2012

Wands are Dumb - Page 4

Sacred 2 is horrible...i miss the first Sacred...anyway wand have always been there to "channel" caster magical power...in some game they cast on their own and other dont and other do both like D&D wand have charge in them other help you channel spell...i never really had problem with wand in D2...im a caster and as long as i can cast my stuff wand are just there to help me strengthen my spell...they are "FOCUS" item if you like just like in EQ|||I haven't even read the thread, but I'll agree with you that wands were my least favorite weapon in D2. For magic users, I much prefer staves and the new crystal orbs that the Wiz has (I'm assuming the Doc can't use those), though I hope Blizz beefs up the damage that staves can inflict this time around. They look cool, but they were too weak against enemies.

But yeah, down with wands IMO.|||Yes, down with the wands. A witch doctor is not a Harry Potter type wizard.|||Quote:








The Butcher: "Aaah, fresh meat!"

WD: "I'm selling these fine leather jackets..."

I love it.




Oh god. xD|||Agree, no wands. Maybe they could get the Necromancer's Shrunken Heads instead? Except this time, they're an offensive weapon. What could possibly be scarier than a half-naked man dressed in leaves beating demons to death with their own skulls?|||Maybe as a WD I wouldnt see wands, but I liked wands in D2, I mean necro was, is, and probably always will be (unless they add a necromantic knight class, heck, I only want 4 skills back, bone spear and fire golem + summon resist and golem mastery)

But seriously, the best weapon I have on my necro right now is a bone wand, and Im at Baal so its not because Im a noob, its just got sweet buffs. I just like the idea of casting my bonespear out of a wand, instead of my hands.|||Heh, you know, after reading this thread, I was inspired and drew a picture of a WD-type holding a decapitated chicken... maybe I'll upload it one day :P|||Organic weapons. Poison darts. Maybe dolls.|||what are you all saying wand are the coolest thing in the game, my barb duel wiled wands because they were so freakin amazing. I mean i walked in the throne room and ball could touch.... he was to busy laughing and rolling one the floor

no but wands willl return and i bet WD will be the class that will wield them. to me it does not matter, i would wield a Dildo, as long as it gave me the stats i needed.|||I want a Voodoo Doll, that every time I open my inventory and right click it, Cain feels like something is stabbing him in the ***. That'll teach him to stand too close to my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment