Thursday, April 19, 2012

New WD skills? - Page 2

Quote:








I found some more info concerning WD skills on the interwebs (diablofans).



So we have Corpse Spider, Fetish Army, Gargantuan, Parasite, Grasp of the Dead and Spirit Barrage so far. Sounds pretty cool. Hopefully we can see some of these as well...




I love the fetish army one.

I think people will be pleased with the WD when everything is revealed.|||Definitely! Witch-Doctor is my first choice as of now because of it's uniqueness and crazy spells. I wonder if the next 2 classes that are being revealed will change my mind?|||Heya BlizzCon guys! If you've gotten a chance to play the WD, then please let us know what new skills he has!

According to the front page, he has 50+ skills now, though only a few such as Fetish Army were shown to the fansites the other day.

I'm dying to know the others :P.

I think it says a lot about the character's flavour appeal that even with the revelation of the newer, and shinier Wizard and Monk, the Witch Doctor is still the class I'm most itching to play.|||Quote:








Heya BlizzCon guys! If you've gotten a chance to play the WD, then please let us know what new skills he has!

According to the front page, he has 50+ skills now, though only a few such as Fetish Army were shown to the fansites the other day.

I'm dying to know the others :P.

I think it says a lot about the character's flavour appeal that even with the revelation of the newer, and shinier Wizard and Monk, the Witch Doctor is still the class I'm most itching to play.




The 5th item slot is definitely a potion slot. It heals life fully or at least a large amount of it instantly. Potions now have a cooldown.

As for the Witch Doctor spells, I remember the Witch Doctor I played with spammed a lot of Fireblast.

No comments:

Post a Comment