Saturday, April 21, 2012

Female WD voice - Page 2

Wow. o.o

Even though it was hard to make out what exactly was said (with all the blizzcon noise in the background) I think the acting is amazing. Much better than in previous installments. I can't wait to hear the female/male wizard and female barbarian next. ^^|||I'm so glad the Jamaican accent is there, but not as thich as I thought it would be as I pictured Calypso from PotC as well before seeing this.|||One man stands out above the rest, so much so that I wish he'll make a comeback.

Alkor.

"Damnit! I wish you people would just leave me alone."|||Quote:








One man stands out above the rest, so much so that I wish he'll make a comeback.

Alkor.

"Damnit! I wish you people would just leave me alone."




Sorry, him and Lysander went Brokeback Mountain elder-style 'til they croaked... man those guys were old.|||Yes! Alkor kicked ***. I loved that guy in DII. I wished they fleshed all the characters out a bit more. Most leave you wondering what their stories are.|||Seems like the more we find out about the game the more everyone can't wait to play.|||Quote:








Seems like the more we find out about the game the more everyone can't wait to play.




Indeed ^_^.

Maybe Blizzard knows what's best for us.|||Quote:








Seems like the more we find out about the game the more everyone can't wait to play.




This is very upsetting to me, because I know the odds of my head exploding from anticipation are quite high. I really want to play DIII before my head explodes - I fear it will be quite hard to play without a head.|||It's going to be a very difficult wait for the next year or two, I fear. |||I thought that the female WD was supposed to be fairly young, but she doesn't really sound it. Don't really care either way, just hope her voice matches her age or it bugs me lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment