Saturday, April 21, 2012

Gender Opinions - Page 2

Quote:








Wow thats perfect, i'd really like that

Now for the male voice, how about the emperor's voice from 10,000 b.c.? Or the Persian leader's voice from 300




Never saw 10,000 BC, but have seen 300, and that style of voice would work awesome. *thinks of Papa Midnight form the comics and smiles*|||Quote:








The male witch doctor looks like he has some serious problems with his back. He looks a bit smaller and weaker.

The female version on the other hand keeps her back more straight, looks better imo.




I fully agree. Between the back problems and his shaky hands the male WD should apply for disability.|||I think that kinda fits his role a little better than him being strong, good looking and muscular...|||Quote:








I think that kinda fits his role a little better than him being strong, good looking and muscular...




True, but there has to be an other option than what currently is? He sticks out too much when compared to the female version.|||Quote:








True, but there has to be an other option than what currently is? He sticks out too much when compared to the female version.






Which for me makes the problem being more the female version than the male one, blizzard doesnt want to make ugly looking female characters as it seems lol|||I demand chainmail banana hamocs. Honestly in all seriousness, I want to see a female hero in an RPG that looks like a russian Babushka. That would rock ***, also men that are sexy. WHy the **** not? I'm not asking for some manscaped super model, just something that shows that there is a sexual side to manliness and its not just about being some ripped badass or decrepit mage in a pit somewhere. Hell more range in the stylized appearance of men and women in games is where this needs to go.|||I like playing female characters but I'd probably choose male doc over female. He looks like he could handle all the voodoo. The female, well, looks like she's just a girl in a beach party. With a funny mask. My opinion may not be that strict but maybe you'll get what I'm trying to say.|||Quote:








ROFL, I hear ya

I might go for the female WD just for posture reasons, I don't know how long i'd last waddling around with the male before throwing my keyboard at the wall in frustration






That's funny haha, I'm sure I'll make it my life mission in D3 to hunt down and kill those hobos hobbling around|||I think the game is going to be too fast and with too many monsters swarming you for people to notice his style of walking so much, they will get used to it after 1-2 hrs|||I have to admit that the male witch doctor and his quivvering as though he was a wielder of great power and magic, is what appeals to me the most about the male counterpart of the class.. if I do pick the witch doctor I will be picking the male for this very purpose.

if I want a sexy woman, im starting up a sorc

No comments:

Post a Comment