Saturday, April 21, 2012

Female WD voice

Just found this on Youtube. Little seen video. About halfway through you can see and hear the Female WD talking to captain Rumford and Mr. Meatwagon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvbGPKt0maY

Nice voice. Sounds just like a jungle woman should.|||I agree! Very entertaining voice to listen to, reminds me of the lady in pirates of the caribbean|||Quote:








I agree! Very entertaining voice to listen to, reminds me of the lady in pirates of the caribbean




Calypso! You beat me to it! I thought maybe she was the one who actually did the voice acting. It sure sounds like her.|||What did the male Witch Doctor sound like?|||Quote:








What did the male Witch Doctor sound like?




Bob Marley....j/k

Pretty much the same way only male. All this voodoo stuff reminds me of the first Gabriel Knight game. Hopefully the voice acting for D3 would be at least as good as this oldie |||That voice was wonderful! Very in character. Based on how the male WD sounds like, this may be the disisive factor for me actualy playing a female character for once.|||Wow, that was great. The voice acting is turning out to be really amazing so far. I feel totally engulfed in the game even just watching the videos. It's nuts.|||Isn't it great? It's way above and beyond D2's voice acting. Personally, cool voice acting and sound effects really increase my enjoyment of the game. D3's are really impressive so far!|||D2 tends to get pretty cheesy *cough*Charsi*cough* when it comes to voice over, but it did have some great gems. I really liked Atma from Act 2.

I think that the female WD's accent is actually really convincing. As if they got someone from a jungle region to do her voice. Haha!|||Doesn't sound as goofy as I had feared.

No comments:

Post a Comment