Saturday, April 21, 2012

Gender Opinions

What does everyone think about the gender choice of the WD? Do you like the male or female version better?|||The female is more pleasing to the eye lol. They always seem to go for a sexy version of female characters, i wouldve been curious to see a female version in the physical conditions of the male one lol|||I haven't been able to see the female WD very good. Does anyone have a picture?|||Quote:








i wouldve been curious to see a female version in the physical conditions of the male one lol




ROFL, I hear ya

I might go for the female WD just for posture reasons, I don't know how long i'd last waddling around with the male before throwing my keyboard at the wall in frustration

If you watch the 15 minute gameplay video on Blizzard's website, they show the female WD right towards the end where the final battle takes place. Her, alongside the male WD and both gender Barbarians are shown|||The male witch doctor looks like he has some serious problems with his back. He looks a bit smaller and weaker.

The female version on the other hand keeps her back more straight, looks better imo.|||I admit the male WD looks like he needs his "fix" soon, but that added aura of dementia entices me enough to say I'd choose the male if I'm not in the "OMG BEWBS" mode.|||I wonder if she will have a demonic hissy voice or some seductive sorc type|||Quote:








I wonder if she will have a demonic hissy voice or some seductive sorc type




Something like Calypso from Pirates of the Caribbean; West Indies-style woman. I think that would rock, and would fit the flavor immensely.|||Wow thats perfect, i'd really like that

Now for the male voice, how about the emperor's voice from 10,000 b.c., or the Persian leader Xerces' voice from 300?|||Yea they have to work something good for the voice. Making too much histerical like the male one would not fit with the look, and making something nice and sexy would not fit with the class, lets see what kind of mix they come up with

No comments:

Post a Comment