Thursday, April 12, 2012

What will you name your Witch Doctor/Why? - Page 7

[:1]Boogieman / James_Brown /Darkstorm (HOMM3 anyone?)|||Quote:








Probably Dr. Feel Food if I can get my hands on the name. That M�tley Cr�e song fits the theme in both name and actual subject matter. I imagine a lot of people will be going for it. Either that or some other (in)famous doctor from history or literature.




I'm assuming that 'F' is a typo and you mean Dr. Feel Good.

Heh, must put lots of poison and disease in that build :P

I'm not sure what I'll give my toon. I usually like realistic names that a character like that would have. I usually just invent them on the fly though. But I do like the idea of coming up with something in swahili.|||I'm still on the fence for the witchdoctor as far as names are concerned. Depends on if i favor his pets over his abilities.

PikachuGO

TrippingBalls

MagicalAfricanTitays

I'll probably come up with others.|||dj maliboomboom

if you dont know why you should search for it on youtube|||Quote:








Shadenfreude - pleasure derived from the pain and misfortune of others.




you might consider to add a C as in Schadenfreude if you want to get it right |||Dr. Ned , Just cause I am a Borderlands Fanboy |||N!xau from "the gods must be crazy!"|||DaStickyMon

because sticky voodoo

No comments:

Post a Comment