Thursday, April 12, 2012

What will you name your Witch Doctor/Why? - Page 3

[:1]Naming her KillerMother after the phenomemon of homicidal females we know from tribal socciaties.|||I will name him Queequeg, after the savage harpooner in Moby Dick. I just love the name.|||Dr_Phil

I win|||A bit off-topic but the funniest character name I've seen by far was when a friend named a mule JUSTIN_TIMBERLA (the whole name didn't fit, making it even funnier).

I'm gonna name my witch doctor Hiromant. It's an old word for someone who can predict your future by looking at your hands.|||Pweepwee

I don't remember why.|||Belly

no reason

or Maybe Dhalsim as the witch doctor reminds me of him.|||Jan kloot van dammen|||Wouldn't a Barb be better for that name?|||Quote:








Wouldn't a Barb be better for that name?




true.. but I thought it'd be a laugh to name my wich. doc Jan kloot van dammen |||Dreadful poizin

hehe .. idk i came up with it in a couple of seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment