Thursday, April 12, 2012

What will you name your Witch Doctor/Why? - Page 2

[:1]Quote:








Krenksla




In Dutch this would mean hurtful or rude lettuce.|||I know what im naming my guy, but i aint sharing it with you guys!... Might get stolen...

haha.|||Quote:








In Dutch this would mean hurtful or rude lettuce.




First, I thought "cool". Then, I looked up the word lettuce, found out it is a plant and now I don't know what to think! |||ItsOkayImADoctor|||grimer

pokemon name|||Uroboros or DoktorVoodoo|||Ooga Booga|||I'm throwing out Oogly Moogly for whoever wants it.|||Lucifer Jones|||Obviously, Sideshow Bob!!!

I can't take the WD seriously anyway, so why not go with it? I can't help but chuckle at the thought of Kelsey Grammer singing "Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang Walla walla, bing bang..."

No comments:

Post a Comment