Thursday, April 12, 2012

What will you name your Witch Doctor/Why? - Page 4

[:1]Starvin' Marvin

OR

Rattlecage|||Doctor_Salvador

It's what I always name my fishymancer's, and doggone it, that's what I'll call my Witch Doctor!|||Mengele ;D|||I'll think I make a female and male Witch Doctor.

I'll focus on the plague skill tree. Names will be Cholerius_GoC (with _GoC being my clan tag) for the male Doctor and Choleria_GoC for the female one.

Cholerius_GoC

Choleria_GoC|||Dr. Gausswaffle

reason: Gausswaffle's my handle, and WD is a doctor

mine will be a Nobel laureate, of course

if periods aren't allowed in names, then GaussWaffle MD is an alternate|||LittleTortillaBoy...|||Marinette

Spirit in Haitian mythology. Cool bc it sounds kinda like marionette, and this WD will be a summoner, and also its a female which I'll probably play instead of a guy.|||Imagine my surprise when I discovered the villain for the new Disney movie, The Princess and the Frog, is a voodoo practitioner.

http://www.cartoonbrew.com/brewtv/princessandfrog.html

Dr. Facilier. Sounds about right.|||Moustacheride

Who wants one?!!!|||Sardon (M) or Gliovala (F)

Various entities in Rash's expanded universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment