Thursday, April 12, 2012

Why the Witch Doctor? - Page 7

[:1]I want to play the WD almost entirely because I really love the characters style, I am very interested in seeing if the character will be as entertaining as I imagine him to be, shouting shamanistic phrases and having a ton of cool summoning animations, I look forward to using him, and even more so now than before now that flux seems to consider him a more difficult character to use, well in that he requires more positioning and skill than say a wizard smashing disinigrate, not that its not fun, but just it appeals to me when a character is a challenge to control.|||Quote:








Witch Doc will be PvP god. So many crowd control abilities, so many summons




What im wondering is to what extent will his crowd control spells will work? Like I dought mass confuse will make a barb suddenly change teams for 5 seconds, it will be interesting to see how they handle that stuff.|||Quote:








What im wondering is to what extent will his crowd control spells will work? Like I dought mass confuse will make a barb suddenly change teams for 5 seconds, it will be interesting to see how they handle that stuff.




They might will make some pvp gears, items which will reduce the duration of the crowd controll effects on you. Or they will add a "debuff" to every players that will reduce it.

But turning back to the point that why i am going to choose wd as my first class the reason is simple. CC, Summons, DoTs , Curses and looks silly. WD gonna be the boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment